That is the reason we are bringing you these random facts about girls, and what they think and feel.
For sure, the way guys and girls view relationships is very different. The main problem in a lot of relationships is that guys simply don’t know what girls want.
For most girls, the appeal of a relationship IS the relationship itself. Girls tend to embrace the idea of marriage more readily and see it as highly appealing. A perfect relationship for a girl is one where she feels understood and connected to her significant other.
Her ideal guy is someone who truly understands her. But understanding girls is easier said than done.
However, if you guys are prepared to devote a few moments to browsing through the random facts about girls that our team has collected, you will be better equipped to deal with the problem.
Here is our list:
1. Girls are just as shy as guys about relationships.
2. They like dropping small flirts, to see if a man is interested. but will later deny it or make it into a joke.
3. Most girls prefer to be call beautiful than hot or sexy – but not all of them.
4. Most girls spend about 15% of the time thinking about specific guys, 20% thinking of guys in general, 25% thinking of how to get guys to notice them and what to say when they do.
5. Girls automatically assume that all guys only want to get into their pants.
6. Most girls are under the impression that guys only want skinny ‘hot’ girls.
7. Most girls will drop hints to tell you that they like you, but won’t come right out and say “I like you” or “I love you”. If you think they like you, there is a good chance they do.
8. Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.
9. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.
10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene.