Here are 10 interesting facts about Bahubali 2 or Bahubali: The Conclusion for the fans of the epic movie:
1. The climax of Bahubali 2 or Bahubali: The Conclusion was shot with a whopping budget of Rs 30 crore, which was almost double the budget of the climax shot of its prequel Bahubali: The Beginning.
2. Remember the waterfall scene in Bahubali-The Beginning that took almost one-third of the total shooting time of the entire film? Well, brace your seats for similar scenes in Bahubali 2 or Bahubali: The Conclusion. Add on, it has some breath-taking war scenes as well.
3. The shooting of Bahubali 2 or Bahubali: The Conclusion started on Dec 17, 2015 at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad with Telegu superstar Prabhas who is playing the lead and Ramya Krishnan, who is playing queen Sivagami.
4. Some pictures from the pre-climax shoot of the film were leaked online last year, despite filmmakers taking every possible step to stop leaking of details about the film.
6. Bahubali 2 will reported see a love triangle between Amarendra Bahubali (Prabhas), Ballala Deva (Rana Daggubati) and Devasena (Anushka Shetty). Sivagami (Ramya Krishnan) asks Devasena to marry Ballala Deva, but she reportedly refuses and ties the knots with Amarendra Bahubali.
7. In Bahubali 2, Sivagami, who earlier favoured her deceased sister-in-law’s son Amarendra Bahubali over her own child Ballala Deva, will reportedly be seen switching her loyalties and throwing the newly married Bahubali and Devasena out of the Mahishmati kingdom.
8. To get their beast bodies Prabhas (playing the protagonist) and Rana Daggubati (playing the antagonist) were put on strict fitness regime, including diet and workout.
They were even trained in martial arts by Vietnamese trainer Tuan. Both actors were made to gain over 30 kilos to get into the skin of their characters.
9. Bahubali 2 or Baahubali: The Conclusion has already collected Rs 500 crore via satellite and theatrical rights even before its release.
10. Director S S Rajamouli has assured fans to come back with Bahubali 3 as well, details of which will be announced later.